- Original Notice of Acceptance (NOA) issued by AMEC-BCCM containing a clear impression of the School’s official seal;
- Scholastic Records/Mark Sheet duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post located in the Country where scholastic records were obtained or in the student applicants’ country of origin or legal residence.
Those who finished Bachelor’s Degree in the Philippines he/she must submit
- Official Transcript of Records
- Honorable Dismissal
- Good Moral Character from 2 professors in collegee Philippines.
Those Transfer Students must submit:
- Subject description taken from the previous school
- Proof of adequate affidavit/financial support to cover expenses for the accommodation and subsistence as well as school dues and other incidental expenses duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post located in the student applicant’s country of origin or legal residence.
- Police Clearance Certificate by the National Foreign Authorities in the student applicant’s country of origin or legal residence duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post having consular jurisdiction over the place of origin or legal residence.
Notice: from the Bureau of Immigration: for student applicant who resided in the Philippines for 6 months/up at the time he/she applies for change/conversion of admission status to that of a student, he/she shall also be required to submit NATIONAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (NBI) Clearance.
- Birth Certificate duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post located in the Student applicant’s country of origin or legal residence.
- National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) result original (FOR MEDICINE COURSE)
- Certificate of Eligibility for Medical Course (If Medicine Transfer Student)
- Quarantine Medical Clearance Certificate by the National Quarantine Office (Metro Manila)
- Six (6) copies Personal History Statement with 6 pieces 2×2 inches photo recently taken
Personal History Sheet can be download on amec-bccm website
Additional four (4) copies 2×2 picture for CGAP form
- Photocopy of the Biopage, latest arrival, quarantine stamp of passport
- 2 pcs long white folder
- 2 pcs long brown envelop
Note: Numbers 1 to 5 MUST BE completed by the student prior to arrival in the Philippines.
Proceed to the Registrar’s office for Application Form for Admission and Preliminary Form
- Fill up Application Form for admission and basic data on the Preliminary Form
- Evaluation of Required Credentials
- Proceed to Cashier and Pay application Fee (Application fee is nonrefundable)
Proceed to the College Dean’s Office for interview and Evaluation of Academic requirements for enlistment of subjects to be taken during the semester.
Proceed to Registrar’s office for confirmation of approved listed subjects to be taken during the semester
Submit the duly approved Preliminary form by the Dean and Registrar to the Assessment Section
Proceed to Accounting office for Assessment approval
Proceed to Cashier, pay the necessary fees.
After paying the fees and enlistment of subjects, you will be officially enrolled
Get a copy of your registration form which shows all the subjects
that you will need to take during the semester.