Terms and Payments
When a student registers in a school, it is understood that she/he is enrolling for the entire semester for the baccalaureate and doctorate degree program.
- School Fees include the tuition fee and miscellaneous fees. Payment of fees may be made in full or installment basis subject to existing school policies.
- A student who transfers or otherwise withdraws in writing his/her enrollment within two weeks after beginning of classes and who has already paid the pertinent and other school fees shall be charged, as follows:
- 10% of the total amount of the tuition fees due for the term if she/he withdraws within the first week of classes regardless of whether or not he/she has actually attended classes. Miscellaneous fee is not refundable.
- 20% if she/he withdraws within the second week of classes regardless of whether or not he/she has actually attended classes. Miscellaneous fees are not refundable.
- The student shall be charged all the school fees in full if she/he withdraws anytime after the second week of classes.
- In case a student is completing the number of units required in the curriculum, only the amount equivalent to the number of units lacking must be paid.
- Full refund of fees shall be made for any course or subject which has been discontinued by the school or not credited by the office through no fault of the student.
- Students taking the refresher course shall be charged with the corresponding fees.